Water analysis medicines
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Order number: SW10026
Test whether there are residues of medicines in your drinking water. Small amounts of these get into the drinking water again and again. Our drinking water analysis medicines includes 12 common medicines.
Reasons why a water analysis can be useful for you:
- You consume your tap water regularly.
- The water shows abnormalities in color, smell or taste.
- There are people with a weak immune system or risk groups (babies, children, pregnant women or sick people) living in your household.
- The water is used to prepare baby food.
- You use your tap water for a soda maker.
What does the Water Analysis Medcines examine?
With the Water Analysis Medicines you can examine your drinking water for the presence of the following 12 parameters:
✓Clarithromycin ✓Erythromycin ✓Roxithromycin ✓Trimethoprine ✓Sulfamethazine ✓Sulfamethoxazole ✓Ibuprofen ✓Diclofenac ✓Carbamazepine ✓Oestrone ✓17-α-Ethynylestradiol ✓17-β-Eestradiol
Contents of the water analysis kit:
- suitable vessels for sampling
- 1 simple step-by-step guide
- 1 sampling protocol
- 1 test box for dispatch to the laboratory
Step by step to your analysis results:
You can easily order the test kit for the analysis here in our shop. Our water test kit will be conveniently sent to your home within a short time.
You take the water sample yourself. Thanks to the detailed instructions, you do not need any previous knowledge. Now all you have to do is send the test kit to the provided address. In the laboratory, your sample is examined for all parameters of the water test.
After completing the analysis in our laboratory, you will receive a detailed report after 2-3 weeks. You can now see at a glance whether there is any chemical contamination.
Do you still have questions about the result? - No problem!
Our service team is at your disposal!