Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Order number: SW10008
Test whether you have pesticides or herbicides in your drinking water. Small amounts of these get into the drinking water again and again. Our pesticides drinking water test includes eight common pesticides and biocides, as well as the sum of all pesticide proportions determined in the laboratory
Reasons why a water test can be useful for you:
- You consume your tap water regularly.
- The water shows abnormalities in color, smell or taste.
- There are people with a weak immune system or risk groups (babies, children, pregnant women or sick people) living in your household.
- The water is used to prepare baby food.
- You use your tap water for a soda maker.
What does the Water Test Pesticides examine?
With the Water Test Pesticides you can examine your drinking water for the presence of the following 8 parameters:
Pesticides: ✓ Metolachlor ✓Atrazine ✓Atrazine-desisoprophyl (Simazine-desethyl) ✓Desethylatrazine ✓Terbuthylazine ✓Terbuthylazine-desethyl ✓Simazine ✓Metazachlor
✓Sum of the determinable proportions of pesticides and biocidal products
Contents of the water analysis kit:
- suitable vessels for sampling
- 1 simple step-by-step guide
- 1 sampling protocol
- 1 test box for dispatch to the laboratory
Step by step to your analysis results:
You can easily order the test kit for the analysis here in our shop. Our water test kit will be conveniently sent to your home within a short time.
You take the water sample yourself. Thanks to the detailed instructions, you do not need any previous knowledge. Now all you have to do is send the test kit to the provided address. In the laboratory, your sample is examined for all parameters of the water test.
After completing the analysis in our laboratory, you will receive a detailed report. You can now see at a glance whether there is any chemical contamination.
Do you still have questions about the result? - No problem!
Our service team is at your disposal!