Mould analysis interior air
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Order number: SW10013
Mould can be a nuisance, but its spores and metabolic products can also trigger or intensify allergies and cause asthma or skin irritations. Headaches and aching limbs, irritation of the mucous membranes or increased susceptibility to infections can also be the result of mould in the home.
✓ With the mould test indoor air you can test your indoor space for mould spores in the air.
How the mould test for indoor air works
- Order the mould test here in our shop. You will receive a test kit with all the necessary materials. The test does not require any experience or prior knowledge.
- Take the sample yourself by placing the enclosed culture medium in the room you want to test. Then pack it in the test kit and send it to our laboratory.
- The sample is examined in the laboratory and you will receive a detailed analysis report after about 2-3 weeks. This will tell you which types of mould were detected and how high the contamination of the room air is.
This is what the mould test indoor air contains:
- Test set for carrying out the passive mould test.
- The costs of the analysis in the specialised laboratory and the sending of the test result are already included in the price!
- Instructions on how a possible mould infestation can be remedied.
The test kit contains:
- 1 culture medium
- 1 protective bag
- Instructions for sampling with recording sheet
- Prepaid return label
You still have questions about the result? - No problem! Our service team will be happy to help you by phone or e-mail!
Please note: The analyses are designed for self-monitoring. A judicial or official usability of the analysis results cannot be guaranteed, since, among other things, the sampling is carried out by the customer himself. Sampling by a trained, independent sampler is required for these analyses. Do you need a sampler? We will be happy to help you.