Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Order number: SW10014
Mould can be a nuisance, but its spores and metabolic products can also trigger or intensify allergies and cause asthma or skin irritations. Headaches and aching limbs, irritation of the mucous membranes or increased susceptibility to infections can also be the result of mould in the home.
✓ With the direct contact mould test you can directly determine the type of mould infestation yourself.
This is how the direct mould test (direct contact method) works
- Order the mould test here in our shop. You will receive a test kit with all the necessary materials. The test does not require any experience or prior knowledge.
- Take the sample yourself by pressing the culture medium with the enclosed gloves onto the area to be tested. Then pack it in the test kit and send it to our laboratory.
- The sample is examined in the laboratory and you will receive a detailed analysis report after about 2-3 weeks. This will tell you which types of mould were detected.
This is what the mould test includes:
- Test kit for carrying out the direct mould test.
- The costs of the analysis in the specialised laboratory and the sending of the test result are already included in the price!
- Instructions on how to remedy a possible mould infestation
The test kit contains:
- 1 culture medium
- 1 pair of sterile gloves
- 1 protective bag
- Instructions for sampling with recording sheet
- Prepaid and addressed return label
Do you still have questions about the results? - No problem! Our service team will be happy to help you by phone or e-mail!
Please note: The analyses are designed for self-monitoring. A judicial or official usability of the analysis results cannot be guaranteed, since, among other things, the sampling is carried out by the customer himself. Sampling by a trained, independent sampler is required for these analyses. Do you need a sampler? We will be happy to help you.