Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Order number: SW10015
We spend a lot of time in our four walls and breathe the air that is inside. The air quality there can thus be a decisive factor influencing health and well-being. Many people react sensitively to increased concentrations of pollutants in the air. Long-term exposure to small amounts of air pollutants can also have an impact here.
✓ With our long-term room air analysis, you can test whether there are also smaller amounts of pollutants in the air.
How the room air long-term analysis works
- Order the long-term air analysis here in our shop. You will receive a test kit with all the necessary materials. The test does not require any experience or prior knowledge.
- Take the sample yourself by using the enclosed Take the sample when and where you want with the utensils provided by us. Send it directly to the laboratory using the return box provided.
- The sample is examined in the laboratory and you will receive a detailed analysis report after about 2-3 weeks. This will tell you which pollutants were detected and how high the contamination of the room air or the examined object is.
This is what the long-term room air analysis includes:
- Test set for carrying out the passive room air analysis.
- The costs of the analysis in the specialised laboratory and the sending of the test result are already included in the price!
- Information on where any pollutants may come from
The test kit contains:
- 1 activated charcoal tube
- Instructions for taking the sample with sampling protocol
- Prepaid return label
These parameters are analysed:
Ethanol, isopropanol (2-propanol), benzene, bromodichloromethane, n-nonane, m-, p-xylene, o-xylene, n-butyl acetate, acetone (propanone), n-octane, alpha-pinene, methyl isobutyl ketone, ethylbenzene, 2,2,4-trimethylpentane, 2,4-dimethylpentane, ethyl acetate, n-hexane, toluene, n-tetradecane, 1,2,4,5-tetramethylbenzene, n-dodecane, n-undecane, n-tridecane, m-ethyltoluene, D-limonene, 1,2,4-trimethylbenzene, o-ethyltoluene, n-pentadecane, n-decane, 1,2,3-trimethylbenzene, n-hexadecane, beta-pinene, 1,3,5-trimethylbenzene, p-ethyltoluene, trichloroethene, 1,1,1-trichloroethane, trichloromethane, 2-butanone, 1,2-dichloroethane, carbon tetrachloride, styrene, 1,2-dichloropropane, 1,4-dichlorobenzene, dibromochloromethane, tetrachloroethene, n-heptane, dichlorobenzene.
You still have questions about the result? - No problem! Our service team will be happy to help you by phone or e-mail!
Please note: The analyses are designed for self-monitoring. A judicial or official usability of the analysis results cannot be guaranteed, since, among other things, the sampling is carried out by the customer himself. Sampling by a trained, independent sampler is required for these analyses. Do you need a sampler? We will be happy to help you.